Because filaments are things that reach across spaces and connect things, almost like a web. Get it?
- Drew Brees is the all time leader in passing yardage versus the Atlanta Falcons, surpassing Joe Montana. It’s little things like this that make me smile.
- This is a cool story about Cubs pitching prospect C.J. Edwards, one of three Cubs’ minor league players (along with Javier Baez and Kyle Hendricks) to make the Baseball America’s 2013 Minor League All-Star Team.
- One of my newest favorite Saints, Rafael Bush, jersey recycling enabler. Here’s proof:
- I love stand-up comedy, apparently there is a growing scene here in D.C. Hopefully I can check it out someday.
- Finally, officially, Voyager has left the solar system.
- The Washington NFL team HAS to change their name soon, right? Right??
- CSN Washington has been asking questions each day this week in preparation for the Wizards training camp opening September 29. The last one asks if Otto Porter has enough
personalityversatility, to which the answer is apparently, “Don’t know, don’t care.”
- This is really cool, time lapse video of Picasso in action. Plus, like, crazy bongos, man.
- Oh, yeah, happy Friday the 13th!