A Google video search for “john fourcade nfl highlights” returns no results…ouch. Instead I give you Heath Shuler to Randal “Thrill” Hill for an 89 yard touchdown – from a pure probability standpoint that has to be the most unlikely play in Saints history.
Somewhere a falling whale wondered if ground would be its friend. On to the links…
- Dalton Hilliard has a son, Dalton Hilliard, Jr. who is apparently a pretty good football player in his own right. Nice video here with some highlights of father and son. I really believe Dalton, Sr. was the precursor to the Marshall Faulk/Brian Westbrook jack of all trades running backs who can lead a team in carries and catches.
- Hey – Happy birthday Dalton Hilliard, Sr.! Holy cow, one of my all time favorite Saints RB has a career passing line of 4cmp, 7att, 114yd, 4td – Mora should have called more halfback passes!!!
- Cubs signed another college football player away from the NFL. Matt Szczur (pronounced Caesar) was a two sport star at Villanova. From what Baseball America has to say he sounds like a high-ceiling prospect. Also, “Villanova football coach Andy Talley says Szczur is his fastest player ever, ahead of star NFL running back Brian Westbrook.”
- Bleed Cubbie Blue, from the Great Minds Think Alike Department.
- I love the Photoshops at Truth About It, almost as much as I love the writing.
- Speaking of the ‘Zards, another expletive inducing road loss the other night. I promise not to mention the “P” word again until they win at least one game away from the phone booth. Hopefully a little home cookin’ leads to a better outcome tonight against Phoenix, and Jimmy Wall utilizes some of the lessons Steve Nash taught him last time around.
- Away from the world of sports, THIS is how you deliver a smackdown in written form.
- Damn bobcats.
- And finally, yeah, have fun sleeping tonight.