Due to some work and family commitments I was unable to post the links this past Friday, but I figure I can still average one per week. You’re getting your money’s worth, right? Anyway, to keep it quick and dirty (I know how you like it), I’m basically just posting everything in all of the open tabs in my browser that I was supposedly saving for last week. We’ll be back with our regularly scheduled Filaments in two days.
- Last weekend the Cubs wore their ’80’s throwback uniforms against the Tampa Bay Rays. The Rays, of course, didn’t exist in the ’80’s, so they wore specially designed “fauxbacks” that were, in this writer’s humble opinion, really freakin’ sweet.
- Paul Pierce had a dream.
- Out of these 99 quotes, I think this is my favorite.
- This is what I’m talkin’ about, punks. Seriously though, anytime you get the “these are the worst times” feelings, remember that they’ve been saying that for, like, ever.
- I wholeheartedly agree with this article, let’s just hope it didn’t give anyone in Hollywood any ideas.
- I’m seriously addicted to the Guardians of the Galaxy soundtrack, but, since I’ve already used Moonage Daydream recently (I think), I’m going with the song from the most adorable, if not best, moment of the movie.